Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mario Tennis Open, it's a fun game of Nintendo 3DS

Near the end of the period when Thailand, we will organize the Thailand Open 2012: Thailand Open 2012 on an annual basis. Check out this game. About a tennis friends. Fun to play. The game is called Mario Tennis Open The Nintendo 3DS is the size it will be fun. Let us do it.

Mario Tennis Open was launched by the third game in the Mario game series on the Nintendo 3DS Mario game which was previously marketed for sale at the Super Mario 3D Land and Mariokart 7 games to say. When it was announced unexpectedly. Would be available immediately. Unlike the other two games, Mario games previously. Published since the launch of the new 3DS now until then. There is no sign that it will be released once the second game that is Paper Mario and Luigi Mansion 2 that not many people would keep track of the second game is more like the game Mario Tennis is a game that never released. Available on the new Nintendo console several sectors together. Those who follow this game is to get through the eye and the hand, and then some. How to play this game, which will focus on a novel, right? Unrealistic. That is, realistically, if I have to play the mario Tennis Virtual Tennis player hitting the ball will strike next. Countered as the British Open has also made a name I really like Mario nintendo do not bring in this time.

But when we look from a screen shot of the ad and came out of the game earlier. We know that the game has Story mode cut off so many people are a bit disappointed. Earlier. This is the kind of game it will be for us to play together, featuring a similar RPG I think that the development of Camelot team to make a game of tennis for almost every sector. I still feel that. What will it take body to put it. Conclusion Finally, I chose to make a game from Mario Tennis Open is a tennis game with a serious focus on the core itself. A character that can not be forced to walk the talk to the NPC to just choose to play. And the character I had to play the game at all. Said it was the same with me that it Mariokart 7 is a hit, it's not difficult to do. The story mode is cut out of the Anag. It would be better or worse than the old. I remain of the view that each player. For me it's not serious. I just think we came out with a lot of RPG games. We have to wait until then. And I think that if I wanted to play it as a Fianl Fantasy RPG I play is not better than me.

I try to play the game Mario Tennis Open it. What are the pros and cons, it is recommended that you have it. We welcome it. Have proposed the concept of a non-blocking request information like the nintendo games are fun games to play together. This allows it to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment